When the wheel turns, the wooden balls inside hit the panels creating a fun sound.
A fun push toy that encourages kid to be active and develop self-esteem by learning to walk on your own two feet
As the wheels turn, the balls within the Walk N Roll bounce hitting the many panels to create a fun jingle
Comes with a safety loop to attach to your child's wrist but can also be used when storing the Walk N Roll
Sustainably made in Thailand using chemical-free rubberwood, formaldehyde-free glue, organic pigments and water-based dyes.
- Sustainably made from rubberwood trees that no longer produce latex and is toxin-free.
- PlanToys uses a chemical-free kiln-drying process to strengthen its wood
- The toys are made using eco-friendly processes in every single step of production.
- Uses organic pigments, water-based dyes and soy ink for colours.
- PlanToys uses a certified E-Zero glue that contains no formaldehyde to bond the products.
- Doesn't contains synthetic colours, chemical dyes, lead, or heavy metals.
- Uses recycled paper and soy inks for all printed materials and packaging.
- All PlanToys products exceed the EN71 International Toy Safety Standards.
- Responsibly sourced and ethically produced in Thailand
Orders are dispatched within 24 hours of placing the order. Orders are delivered within 2 to 4 business days or can be earlier within the UAE depending on your city. For other GCC countries - delivery can take 7 to 14 business days.
Cash on delivery is applicable in the UAE only subject to your location.
We're sorry but we do not ship to international destinations for orders placed online. Customers outside GCC who wish to purchase Klug Toys merchandise can contact us directly at +971567785500 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As long as the product is unopened and still in its original condition and packaging, you can return it within 7 working days from the date of receipt. Please email us at email@example.com. Please note that you have to bear the costs of the returned item. If you request a pickup service for the items to be returned or exchanged, a charge of 50 AED will be applied.
Once the product has been evaluated and it’s eligible for return, we will issue a store credit that you can use to order a replacement item or you can use it on your next purchase. It will be valid for 6 months. The credit will be equal to the value of the product paid and will be exclusive of any shipping fees if any have been applied.
If you have a complaint about your product or think it might have a defect, is damaged or has missing parts, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with pictures and videos of the item showing the fault or damaged part and we will then start investigating the problem.We will arrange a courier pick up from your location. You must repack the item in the same original box it was delivered in and all the parts, labels, packaging and manual must be intact. Upon receipt, it will be submitted for the routine evaluation and testing.
We love to hear about your requirements, please send an email to email@example.com for further assistance.